Thursday, April 28, 2011

New reptilian slide in my Etsy shop

The beautiful spring light is drawing me outside to photograph jewelry again.

Brown and Eggplant Reptilian Slide
See this new slide in my Etsy Shop (SOLD).

This one is made from kyanite, one of my new reptilian beads in brown, eggplant, and a touch of silvered glass, and my own oxidized silver finding with a long chain. I am slowly parting with my cherished stash of delicious blue kyanite, and it's hard. But I couldn't resist as it matched the silvered blue glass in this bead perfectly.


Even the Lady of the Garden wanted to try it on for size.

2 comments:

chocoholic said...

What an absolutely gorgeous bead. I love the colors and I really love that sculpture you are photographing on. Wow- stunning and so unique. The meanies are really funny too- I love that ring. A conversation starter I bet!

gbkoru said...

Stunning bead!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails