Friday, July 22, 2011

Another Sneak Peek

My Earthy Orbs bead set in a pair of earrings with handmade fine silver earring findings, and a comfy, earthy stretch bracelet.

Time is critical today so I'm going to have to post and run, but thought  I'd share some more new work with you that I'll be showing this weekend  at Bargetto Winery in Soquel.  I've been working with my Earthy Orbs  mix, and love how it's melding with both silver and antiqued brass  findings.

My own lampwork and hammered silver rings, czech glass leaves, and Pacific Silverworks handmade leaf charms.  More is less, right?

My Earthy Orbs bead set plays nicely with antiqued brass findings.

In case you missed it, here's a link to the show information.

I'm off to load the truck and set up my canopy.  Hope to see you in Soquel!

1 comment:

Snowcatcher said...

Good luck with the show! Your work is so, so beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails