Thursday, July 21, 2011

Come see me at Bargetto Winery this weekend!

Got weekend plans?  If you're in town, it would be lovely to see you at my show this weekend - Bargetto Winery's Fine Art Festival.  I can't think of a more delightful location, in the dappled shade of a gurgling brook, with a glass of their delicious wine, live music making your hips sway, and some mighty fine local art. 

My friends Jerry and Fran will be there, and I can't wait to see their newest jewelry.  They have a way with metal and gemstones that few can rival, and their work is truly exquisite.  I'm sure I'll be telling them how my experiments in metal are coming along (although I suspect we'll talk a bit about chickens), and I hope to have some time to chat about tools as well.

Here's a sneak peek of one of the pieces I'll be bringing with me to Bargetto...I'll post more tomorrow.


Stay cool, wherever you are.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails