Sunday, July 31, 2011

Gratitude...

I am grateful for my sweet girlfriend and the chance to while away a day with her on a fun road trip to Berkeley.

I am grateful that we were treated to this view not once, but twice as our chatting caused us to miss our exit (yes, we missed it both coming and going).


I am grateful that we got into the estate sale before the sparkly treasure I was destined to have was gone, and that we only waited in line for an hour, versus more.


I am grateful this was not a real baby.


I am grateful we found Cafe Gratitude, and were able to share a delicious lunch and dinner together.

2 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day.
Therese

rosebud101 said...

What a wonderful day, Patty! You are right to be grateful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails