Friday, July 1, 2011

Lessons in Marital Harmony

In case you are not paying rapt attention to my blog list, you may have missed the fact that there are a few new blogs.  The Bloggess was called to my attention the other day with this post about a giant metal chicken (also about shopping for towels), after which I was smitten.  Her writing is superb, and superbly funny.  Read that post and the ones after that, and you'll probably be laughing as hard as I was.  I would so love a giant metal chicken to stand guard over our girls, or even a wild pig with wings.  I'm not picky that way.

2 comments:

Izzy said...

Oh, Patty. I was having a rough morning, but that blog post still has me laughing. I'm having to wipe the tears from my face as I type this. Thanks so much!!

My Life Under the Bus said...

Bahahahaha - totally fantastic- even better are then comments POK POK mother#*&^$%# lol!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails