Well, the completion part is new, but this piece has been on my table for months and months. It's been a while since I made one of my larger pieces on a Viking Knit base, and I've been dreaming about something like this for some time. I made the end cones from glass using a cone mandrel, and incorporated handmade felt leftover from the Convergence II project I did with Cyndie Smith, and lots of little berries and balls made from silvered glass. I so love working off the end of the mandrel!
My indoor photography skills are rusty!
I'm thinking it would look nice with a gown like this (maybe with a happier princess wearing it):