Saturday, April 5, 2014

I have a new website

Well, it's not "new-new", but it's been updated for some months now.  Maybe you should check it out and let me know what you think?


Here's the link to my website:  http://www.pattylakinsmith.com

Just a heads up - I've dropped the playswithfiredesigns domain for both web and email.  I have a Gmail address - my name at gmail.com.  It was awkward designing the new site, because at every step I found myself thinking, "this is just like my blog - why am I doing this again?"  Since Blogger updated their features a couple of years ago you practically don't need a "real" website, but it sure helps to have presence out there, so I'll keep it.  Maybe I'll try out their ecommerce tools too.

I went with Weebly for the hosting and web-building tool, and it was a piece of cake to build.  Pretty basic, but it'll do, and as soon as I find a new domain name host I can kiss G.D. goodbye forever.  Now I just need to get some more work to David Orr for shooting, so I can fill up the photo album.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Snowcatcher said...

I love your new website and can't wait to see it as it progresses. I think you've done a terrific job with it! Love the clean appearance, and as you've probably noticed, I really like photos on a dark background. Seems to really add pop. Keep up the good work!

Sharon Driscoll said...

It's just beautiful Patty. You've done a great job. PS - thank you for the support and your story too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails