Wednesday, October 15, 2014

New Work

Greetings!  Are you as excited about fall as I am?  I'm so yearning for rain, and cool weather, and fires in the fireplace, and home made soup.  After a busy, warm weekend away in a wonderful class with Kristina Logan, I'm back home and in the home stretch preparing for the Sacramento Arts Festival.  This year I have a completely new booth, so if you're coming to the show, look for me in space 628.  It's a center booth (not a corner), and I'm looking forward to a more intimate arrangement, with more work on the walls, and a stepped up branding experience.  More on that later.

I'm trying to be better about posting new work to Etsy on a regular basis, so here are a few things I've listed in recent weeks.  We've had to have quite a few dead trees removed lately, which we always hate, but the upside of that is more light for photography outdoors.  I now have a great spot in the front where I can take soft box shots with natural light, and I'm loving the results.
"Ancient Fruit" necklace.  I love how the etched Reptilian spacer beads harmonize with the copper focal, don't you?

Vibrant Fuschia Acorn Necklace.  Sometimes you just have to tweak nature a bit.

Speckled Tan Acorn Necklace.


Earthy Browns and Greens Lampwork Bead Necklace.  This is more lampwork and less metal, and I love how it turned out. Inspired by a fabric bunting-style banner made for me by local artist Eileen Brewer of ThrowintheTowel.

Heart Shaped Felt, Glass, and Metal Brooch.
If any of these pieces are softly calling to you, my advice is to grab them while you can, because they're heading to Sacramento with me in a few weeks and may not be back.

2 comments:

Barb Svetlick said...

I love the organic feel of your work. It has been a while since I have made non-sculpture beads but you always make me want to do it again.

Sharon Driscoll said...

Nice work Patty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails