Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Beads in the House!


Photo by Doug Baldwin
No, it's not my husband's battle cry when I spread too much of my glass art making around the kitchen. 

I've actually listed some focal beads in my Etsy shop.  Yeah, I know, Etsy is on my ishtlist right now for all they are doing to squash independent artists by promoting factory made goods on their site, but it's what I have for now.  But at some point in the future you'll entertain shopping with me on my own site, right?  I can see it will be a win-win for both of us, so let me do some checking with my site host and figure all of that out.

Meanwhile, beads.  This week I'm in a neutral, warm zone so these are all kind of related.  Kind of embarrassing how long it's been since I've offered beads in my online shop - there's been all kinds of jewelry but not so many beads, but it's not because I didn't have any.  Here's a quick peek - click on anything to check it out over on Etsy. 

I've also finally listed some of the snap charms I've been making for the Noosa-style bracelets and other findings.  I've had great fun with these, and they've been received well, so I've finally put some up, but I took the lazy approach and instead of taking individual photos of each of the 40 charms/chunks/poppers I've photographed them as a group and numbered them.  We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails