Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Tucson Recap in 3...2...1...


I'm back from Tucson and SOOOO want to share some of my wonderful memories from the trip and Show, but unfortunately one of the unexpected things I brought home (Heidi too), was a nasty cold.  Booooo.  I feel pretty crappy, but hopefully I'll bounce back in a couple of days and will share some highlights.  It was super fun, profitable, and we got to meet lots of great people and do tons of fun things.  I'll leave it at that for now. See you soon.

Heidi and I in one of many giggle fests, this one with Kyle Cassidy at Kate McKinnon's photo shoot.  Photo by Kyle Freaking Cassidy.  More to come from that wonderful day.  



1 comment:

Sharon Driscoll said...

I can't wait to hear all of the details and I'm delighted it was profitable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails