Monday, June 15, 2015

New snap charms in my Etsy shop!

As my grandma used to say, "busier than a one armed paper hanger".  That's what coming back from 12 days in Europe and preparing for a home studio class will do to you.  The class was last weekend (bead capping and coring) and we had a ball, and it was just the push I needed to do another studio clean up. 

I've also got a couple of travel posts in the works for you, but in the meantime, I've also been having lots of fun with my cab mandrels making snap charms.  Turns out I forgot my main bag of jewelry for the trip, and all I had was a small pouch of earrings and my snap jewelry.  Snap bracelets to the rescue! 

So in gratitude for that, I've been busy entertaining my summertime muse of beach and ocean themes, and flowers.  Here are a few just listed today:

I'm offering this one as a completed bracelet, in your choice of brown or black leather.  Tidepool!

The one on top is here.  The one on the bottom is here

Same as above on black.
A lovely tropical flower snap charm. 

And a stargazer lily.

Tiger lily.
There are a new baker's dozen listings today, with more to come.  I've been a very busy paper hanger. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails