One of the trends in jewelry for this season is "art school" earrings:
|Image from Vogue.|
And these super fun, colorful ones from Marmotescu:
And these fan-style numbers from gudbling:
I personally love a long, chain-styled dangle like these from somethingjeweled:
Unsure how to work these kinds of bold pieces into your wardrobe? Here's 5 tips to get you started:
1. Wear all black, or even just a black top, to let your earrings get all of the attention.
2. Tie your hair back or up, to shine the spotlinght on the full splendor that is your ear candy.
3. Wear all white, for a similar effect to #1.
4. Pick one solid color from your colorful statement earrings to wear on the top, and let the harmony begin!
5. Go super casual (e.g. torn jeans and a t-shirt), to put all of the focus on your magnificent, oversized earrings.
I've been working on some bolder earring designs of my own for this season, and have learned so much in the process. I am *so* excited about how these came together, in harmony with my nature-oriented theme, yet still kind of... out there. Let's just say a little birdie told me...
I'll be rolling out my newest collection of statement earrings on May 10, and I hope you'll be there for the big reveal. Stay tuned for more on that!